Anyway the wind blows...

Un compendio sul Nulla, dal Nulla per molti. A compendium about Nothing, from Nothing, for many.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bits & pieces e altro ancora

As promised: life has changed and I think it's done it for good this time. I mentioned I got the keys to my new home yesterday and it feels kind of weird to know that that place is mine and I can paint it all black or purple if I want to.
Ok maybe I won't do it but, still, owning something that stands, doesn't move, doesn't talk too much, doesn't want me to listen to what it says and stuff like that is something I have never done before. Never.
I feel too rational today so I reckon I won't be able to explain anything more than that; numbers flow in my mind and time is not really on my side as I have to organize my removal as soon as possible and other minor things that cause minor problem that create major issues and so on...
For now I can say that you learn to enjoy life a bit more when you have a mortgage to pay...

My day went on very well as I had to rush to see Depeche Mode at the Wembley Arena. I promised myself I wouldn't write a report this time as it was a gift I bought to myself a few months ago, so I just enjoyed the show and, believe it or not, it was one of the most amazing gigs I have ever been to.
Even though now I am dying to let everyone know how unique a DM show in London is, I woulndn't have the time to write an article about that, so I will spare the world (yeah..right !) the details of a terrific happening, of thousands of people whispering "Shake The Disease", of grown-up ladies moved to tears as "Enjoy The Silence" found its way through the crowd, of me watching a piece of history shine on a relatively simple stage. Too much to describe.
I am happy to say that eveyone was greeted into the Arena with a form that has to be filled up and sent to the promoter in order to get a free book about the evening. History.

Per finire: ecco la recensione dell'ultimo degli Atreyu. Un dischetto non male che ha il solo difetto di essere peggiore del precedente. Come ho scritto su Kronic non so cosa sia successo ma per un po' non sono riuscito a staccarmi da "The Curse" seppur riconosca che fosse robetta per adolescenti ma, ancora una volta, non me ne puo fregare di meno: mi gasava guidare sulla M4 con "Bleeding Mascara" nelle orecchie. Altra storia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home