Anyway the wind blows...

Un compendio sul Nulla, dal Nulla per molti. A compendium about Nothing, from Nothing, for many.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sometimes I need the fuel I drain from you...

My week starts today after a night out in Oxford and the long-awaited gig of two of my favourite bands. As I said, I’ll post my review somewhere (I reckon it will go on the new Kronic website which is wicked) but in the meantime I would like to say that as long as there will be a kid standing in the pit watching two bands like Crowbar and Will Haven and as long as he will have the same sensations I had last night, live music will stay true and won’t disappear. No matter who you are and what you listen to.

Too tired to write…

3 Comments:

Blogger romilar said...

Sul nuovo Kronic?!? Nn la leggerò per un unico motivo, la nuova veste mi fa venire il mal di testa!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:30:00 pm  
Blogger Alex said...

Allora te lo copio e incollo su un file .txt .
Se non leggi quello che scrivo t'avveleno col curry dell'indiano quando vieni.
Homo avvisato...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:45:00 pm  
Blogger romilar said...

oh, ma che fai "proposte che nessuno può rifiutare"?!? quello per piacere lascialo a chi ce l'ha nel sangue

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home