Anyway the wind blows...

Un compendio sul Nulla, dal Nulla per molti. A compendium about Nothing, from Nothing, for many.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Carpe Diem

A cold day of a month I don’t recall, a train heading to Milan and two or more guys wrapped in their jackets. Memories are confused as I can hardly say whether I was fully aware of what was going to happen.
Can you cry at a hardcore gig ? I did it and I am not totally ashamed.
Try to picture the unexpected rage generated by Will Haven on a stage and add some Deftones. Mix it and give it to a 22 year-old sensitive soul. That’s lethal.
Will Haven are back into my life tomorrow and I simply cannot wait.
Add some Crowbar and, what the hell, the trip to Oxford after work will be well worth the stress !

4 Comments:

Blogger marina said...

sono finita qui per caso.
ma torno.
bel blog!

Monday, March 20, 2006 2:29:00 pm  
Blogger romilar said...

Bastardo!!

:))

Monday, March 20, 2006 8:19:00 pm  
Blogger Alex said...

Ma no figurati...niente di speciale.



Che ti sei perso mamma mia...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:26:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home