Anyway the wind blows...

Un compendio sul Nulla, dal Nulla per molti. A compendium about Nothing, from Nothing, for many.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A nice and tender habit...

- Would you please avoid pestering me all day long ?
- What ??
- I mean, you're trying to get on my nerves as fast as leaves die on a dry day of August like this one.
- It's not my fault. I mean: what if you hadn't me and you had to watch leaves die all day without a cause ?
- I'd be extremely happy to do that.
- So why do you still bother ?
- I don't know. I wish I knew.
- That's not what I call love...
- That's how I'd define a "habit". I know that leaves die at the first pale rays of autumn's sun.
- My autumn would never have a sun without you.
- That's sweet.
- That's life. I can't help it, so maybe I love you.


- But would leaves die without autumns ?
- Maybe not.
- So why don't you piss off ?
- Right, here we go again. That's your idea of love.
- No, love is me and you together on this bench...
- ...watching leaves die.
- I think I still love you, then.
- I thought you did without even wondering...
- That's a "habit", that's not love.
- I understand. I love you then.
- I love you too, for sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dblk said...

Grazie per i complimenti. Beh mi pare più che giusto che tu non condivida alcune cose! Ciao, Dblk

Thursday, August 25, 2005 5:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bellissimo blog, complimenti!
diventerò un tuo assiduo lettore :)

grazie per il commento sul mio... ma per curiosità... come ci sei arrivato sul mio blog?

Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home