Anyway the wind blows...

Un compendio sul Nulla, dal Nulla per molti. A compendium about Nothing, from Nothing, for many.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'll see you there !

Forget what I wrote yesterday. Today’s another day and the sun is unfortunately still shining on our heads on this island.
Tomorrow’s another day (right, who said it ?? however: she was almost right) and I’ll fly to Rome to close a deal, meet the most precious mind, fix a tooth and…sing live with Tintozenna !
Yeah, you read it right: as soon as my flight touches the ground of the Eternal City, I’ll rush to a small town near Rome and will sing “Fermati !” with my brothers in Tintozenna.
I always said I am the fifth (now fourth) member of the band and now I have a chance to prove it.
Stand back, forget, listen.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ho fatto un copia incolla di un mio commento ...... sorry! ciao mela

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:14:00 pm  
Blogger Alex said...

se è tuo non c'è problema. Enjoy !

Monday, June 12, 2006 10:29:00 am  
Blogger nounou :) said...

hey.. what happened.. the world cup started and you disappeared?? wow.. we're still in the beginning phases, i guess we won't be seeing you on here till it's all over right? :)

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:47:00 pm  
Blogger nounou :) said...

alex!!!! Ok.. tomorrow's your big day.. so best of luck to you and your team.. and for saturday.. goooooooo england!! :)

Friday, June 30, 2006 5:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home