Anyway the wind blows...

Un compendio sul Nulla, dal Nulla per molti. A compendium about Nothing, from Nothing, for many.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A blue lotus

Wind that blows through my shameful heaven
Bring a blue lotus from the stars
Leave the voices behind
While a moltitude of creatures shields themselves from rain

Knock on my door while I wake up
And a wave of solitude rocks the shadow
As it opens to the mist and sound
Of a lonely harmony that heals the pain of distance

Find your way through the gloomy morning
As I cast a wave of late memories
Reaching the depth of timeless nights
and the dark folds the pages of sin

You wave your arms and the velvet drape falls
Like a sign of fear and mourning
And a tragedy coming on your legs
Unleashes The End and it’s too cold outside


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you may not remember me but i still do ...anyway all i want is Italy to win have a great football season

Friday, June 30, 2006 8:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you may not remember me but i still do ...anyway all i want is Italy to win have a great football season

Friday, June 30, 2006 8:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home