Anyway the wind blows...

Un compendio sul Nulla, dal Nulla per molti. A compendium about Nothing, from Nothing, for many.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So far so good...so what ?

A lot of things happen for a reason, others don’t even need one. Just a few happen and we don’t even know why. I think I followed this last option when I booked my return ticket to Rome yesterday. It will be a very busy summer here in my office and I’ll be managing a sub-project worth a nice lump of quid, so I won’t have a chance to sweat in my hometown - which is something I don’t particularly fancy anyway.
I’ll be in Rome for a long weekend at the end of the second week of June for a courtesy visit to my beloved dentist and to “close a deal” with the tempting beauty that will hopefully grace my summer and beyond. Let’s see.

In the meantime: I am celebrating my third year in the UK and..so far so good. I mean, the weather has never been so miserable but it gave me a chance to look back at what I have done and…3 jobs, 6 flats (5 rented, 1 bought), 1 CD, a few hundred articles later I don’t think I can complain too much but there is no time for celebrations on this side of the world.
The big targets are yet to be achieved and I can hear that ticking noise that tells me that I have to hurry up and get things done before it’s to late. This last thought may sound as the saddest I’ve ever put on this blog and people who know me quite well are aware of what time means to me.
Nevermind.

By the way: just another recensione dell’ennesimo gruppetto mediocre. La potete trovare qui e non vi consiglio di comprare l’album. Tanto ne avete giá come minimo 8 in cantina cosí.

Ad maiora !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home